Welcome back everybody!
Welcome back everybody and a HUGE welcome to all our new pupils. We hope you will be very happy here. We have had a very busy start to the new school year.
- We got our beautiful new playground markings. They look amazing.
- We had Kindness Week. Our pupils did Random Acts of Kindness. They spoke about what kindness means. We came up with lots of ideas to promote kindness in school and at home.
- We had Attendance Week. We learned about the importance of being in school and the importance of punctuality.
- We had Fitness Week. We participated in the European Week of Sport. We went of the Tour of Europe Challenge.
- We have been lucky enough to have been selected to participate in the Waterford Music Generation programme. All our pupils will receive lessons in music theory using the Kodály method. Our pupils in 4th, 5th and 6th classes will receive tuition in playing the ukelele. We have started already and the children are really enjoying it.
- Cycle training has also started for our senior pupils.
Well done to our girls football team who reached the final of the mini 7's!
Where will we reach?